Saturday, December 1, 2007

How To Report PDUs

When you have earned any PDU according to the above mentioned standards for earning PDUs
you can report your PDU by doing the following steps:

1. Go to

2.Click on Career Development
3.Then goto CCR Reporting Forms
4.Download the form
5.Click on claim/view My PDU
6.Enter PMI Membership Password
7.View Transcript
8.Goto PDUs earned and reported
9.View Info
10. Select any one category

11.There will be 2 options
(a)Search Full Course No.
(b)Search for the R.E.P.(Registered Education Provider) Or PMI component.
12. Activity Report is verified.

No comments: